Workshops & Parties
Do you love working with plants or flowers or just want to try something new? We have come up with a couple workshops that will help you get In touch with a creative side or even allow you to find a creative side you didn’t know you had. We find these workshops not only fun but also peaceful while working with plants and flowers and hope you do too!
Our seasonal workshops are held either at the farm, local Montrose establishments or your own homes for private parties.
Succulent Terrarium Workshop
Pick up your spirit with succulent plant therapy when spring still feels so far away. In this workshop Cynthia will guide you in creating a beautiful succulent terrarium or planter. For beginners and experienced alike, this workshop will cover tips on plant selection, building techniques, picking the right container and maintenance and displaying your succulent creation.
If you have your own vessel or a special memento you want to use please bring it (vessel will qualify for a 10% discount).
- 1.5 hours of instruction and hands on studio time (max of 10 students per session)
- Basic knowledge of plant care for indoor greenery and terrarium building
- Choice of terrarium glass or unique planter, prices start at $25
- Premium terrarium ingredients
- 3-7 succulents based on your choice of vessel
- Added terrarium décor including shells, colored pebble, sea glass, moss
- Use of tools
- Care and assembly instructions
- 15% off all Alpenglow Growers services and products including gift cards!
- Light snacks and drinks provided. BYOB
Ages 15 to adult welcomed
$35 for a medium vessel and 3-4 plants
$60 for a large vessel and 5-6 plants
Want to host your own flower or succulent party?
Call Cynthia at 970-209-5774 or fill out the form below and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Phone: (970) 209-5774
Stay in the loop
Receive exclusive sales & specials, updates on bouquet subscription availability and more.